IMPORTANCE MARKING OF FIXED ASSETS
Fixed assets management is an accounting process that seeks to track fixed assets for the purposes of financial accounting, preventive maintenance, and theft deterrence.
Organizations face a significant challenge to track the location, quantity, condition, maintenance and depreciation status of their fixed assets. A popular approach to tracking fixed assets uses serial numbered fixed aluminium asset tags or fixed aluminium asset labels, which are labels often with bar codes for easy and accurate reading. Another, more cost effective solution, especially on less capital expensive goods is Syntex fixed asset labels. Periodically, the owner of the assets can take inventory with a mobile bar code reader and then produce a report.
The importance however lies in the durability and longivity of the assed label to remain on the asset to ensure that the asset can be identified and tracked throughout its life cycle. Syntex is thermal transfer label that can be printed on your desktop or industrial barcode label printer using a resin ribbon.
WHY SYNTEX THERMAL TRANSFER LABELS
Thermal Transfer labels are for applications that cannot use Thermal (Thermal Direct) label material because of heat source proximity or short label life, a more widely used material is Thermal Transfer Label Printer. A thermal transfer resin ribbon will be required to print on the syntex labels.
Unlike Direct Thermal labels, the printed image on the thermal transfer products has a good resistance to UV-light, moisture and ageing, the applied labels are suitable for long term storage under normal conditions.
Syntex labels are matt white synthetic film made of three ply bu-axially orientated polyethylnene film inorganic fillers. The Syntex label is ideal for relatively tough environment whereby the a long life span of a label is required.
SUITABLE APPLICATION USE
- Applications were high tear strength, puncture and chemical resistance is required
- As with all self-adhesive materials, this product should be tested thoroughly under end-use conditions to make sure it meets the requirements of the specific application
- Excellent tack and adhesion performance on a wide range of substrates including apolar, cardboard, plastic films and slightly rough and curved substrates
- Ideal cost effective solution for marking low-medium cost fixed assets
- Fixed asset Labelling
- Asset maintenance recording
- Container and Pallet Tracking
- Marking warehouse bin locations
- Library shelves and library books
- Quality Control and inspection plaques
- Electrical eqiupment marking
- Metal or steel rod marking
- Machinary or tool rental / tracking