Warranty Void Labels
Our warranty labels prevent the unwanted tampering of your products by providing clear sign of breach following its removal. The warning on the front of the tamper evident label provides indication of the consequences. A body of text informs of the warranty void when the security seal has been tampered with or removed. This provides clear evidence which protects your liability as a company.
The hologram style is visible, at all times, and adds a layer of protection that is difficult to counterfeit. The labels are also resistance to a wider range of temperature than most - increasing the amount of products and situations that the label can be used on. We do the silver void label manufacturing and label printing to ensure the highest quality standards possible.
Our standard size for Jumbo material : 520mm*500m/ roll ( the width is available which adhesive to adhesive ) we can meet the customer kindly request and split the exact roll size which customer wanted , we kindly advice customers can use our standard length .the best width for us split and reduce our waste. Color request white /red/blue /black etc.(we have made the coated for face material , it is very easy to printing)
Packing And Shipping
1) Packing in roll form
2) Shipping: Sea shipping or air shipping, including Couriers.
3) A Tracking Number will be sent to you via e-mail after your order has been shipped.
4) We provide most secure out package for your cargo to make sure they arrive safely.
5) 1 colour silver only.
6) Available in many sizes
- Fixed asset Labelling
- Asset maintenance recording
- Container and Pallet Tracking
- Marking warehouse bin locations
- Library shelves and library books
- Quality Control and inspection plaques
- Electrical eqiupment marking
- Metal or steel rod marking
- Machinary or tool rental / tracking
Partial transfer tamper evident VOID material
80g glassine paper
PET (thickness :25/50mircon )
Hot melt adhesive
Based Material: (Lbs/inch 2)
Stainless Steel: 3.33
High Degree PET: 0.41
Glossy Carton: 3.32
Retention (Nornal Temperature 24°C)
Range of Temperature
-20°C to 80°C
6 year from production