The Datalogic P-Series is an ultra-compact cost-effective smart camera offering advanced machine vision functionalities in a fully embedded stand-alone device. The P-Series is available with grey-scale or colour CMOS image sensors with two different resolutions: VGA and 1.3MP. Lenses and illuminators are fully interchangeable and can be mounted and replaced by the user.
The Datalogic P-Series is available with gray-scale or color CMOS image sensors with two different resolutions: 640×480 pixels at over 120fps and 1280×1024 pixels at up to 60fps. Five focal lengths and nine lighting options result in 90 different combinations delivering outstanding installation flexibility while offering superior image acquisition capabilities.
With compact dimensions and the rotating connectors, the P-Series can be installed even in extremely narrow spaces. The IP67 rated metal housing guarantees maximum protection in the most harsh factory environments containing dust, water and oil. The Datalogic P-Series is powered by the IMPACT LITE software package. With more than 25 inspection tools, IMPACT LITE revolutionizes device programming by making the inspection configuration quick and intuitive. Controls are dragged and dropped into the inspection tree for easy and simple quality control deployment.
Packaging and labelling
• Correct positioning of colour printing alignment markers
• Lot number and best before date OCR reading
• Bottle cap inspection
• Packaging artwork verification
• Label position, orientation and colour
Medical and Pharma
• Packaging/sealing verification
• GTIN, serial and batch number OCR reading
• Medical device assembly control
• Vial in tray counting
• Color and shape detection of medical tablets
• Inspection of flip-off caps (presence and colour)