DESIGNED FOR SPEED
SC5000 is a high performance industrial controller for omnidirectional and multi-side reading tunnels. At a glance it’s a compact box that consists of a front panel with a multiline display, visual indicators, buttons and network connectors, over a body with further connectivity options. The front panel hides underneath the mother board, a removable compact flash for parameters system backup and controller replacement, and the field bus board.
SC5000 enables easy installation of complex tunnels with the ability to integrate laser devices, imagers and dimensioners. Installation and setup are pretty smooth processes thanks to enhanced internal connectivity for device synchronization EBC. Specialized connectors helps to avoid any human mistake about cabling the system and e-GENIUS, the web-based user interface, enables users to manage the configuration by all the popular web-browsers and OS.
The controller provides all the needed tools for quick maintenance of a reading tunnel, monitoring performance and system health in real-time. SC5000 architecture is fully redundant to avoid a single point of failure, this scenario usually consists of two SC5000 connected in a closed ring along with more than one laser device.
- Increased overall product reliability and easy replacement by means of Compact-Flash memory
- Easy and simple configuration thanks to Datalogic e-GENIUS, web-based user interface
- Compatible with DS8110 and DX8210 devices, DM3610 dimensioners and hybrid integration with AV7000/NVS9000
- No single point of failure thanks to the redundant architecture (double controller, tachometer, photo-eye and closed EBC loop)
- Sorting for Transportation & Logistics (Express Couriers, Postal applications)
- Sorting for Distribution (large Logistic/Distribution Centers)
- Sorting for Baggage Handling Systems