WebSentinel Plus is a very advanced monitor and information collector used with DAT USS devices. It offers key features, benefits, and insights tend-users and System Integrators specializing in Factory Automation and Transportation and Logistics.
WebSentinel Plus is a supervisory software solution for monitoring operational activities of reading devices through a single web browser-based interface. It collects data from scan points through an Ethernet TCP/IP network, and presents the information flow as visual onscreen information. It also stores this information in a database and, periodically or on demand, produces performance, diagnostic, and tracking reports of DAT USS Fixed scanners.
WebSentinel Plus provides visibility to enterprise controlled automated systems from a high-level view of the facilities performance down to a detailed view of any specific device.
- Transportation and Logistics(Postal and couriers)
- Distribution & Retail(Large distribution centers, Multimedia sorting)
- Airport Baggage Handling
- Automatic Warehousing Management
- Tracking and Traceability for tire manufactures
- Factory automation work in progress traceability
- Evidence that systems work as expected
- Reduced reaction time to device faults
- Predict system failure to reduce downtime
- Full view of the activities at enterprise and facility level
- Effective and precise review of processes
- Performance increase by trends analysis and root cause analysis
- Expedite response time to unwanted conditions
- No software installation required and no need to buy new hardware
- No in house expertise needed
- Reading statistics
- Barcode tracking at both enterprise and facility levels
- Package search based on several attributes like no-reads/ multi-reads, dim/no dim, unexpected size, parcel gap, date and time, or shift
- Event information
- Reading charts