42Gears is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution provider that helps businesses manage both employee-owned (BYOD) and company-owned devices ranging from tablets, phones, desktop, wearables, VR, AR, and IoT devices. 42Gears’ UEM solution supports devices running Android, iOS, macOS, ipadOS Windows, Linux, and WearOS. More than 10,000 customers in over 115 countries trust 42Gears and its solutions to manage their mobile device landscape. They are ably supported by over 100 partners spread across the globe.
Being modular and highly customizable, 42Gears’ products can be easily integrated into existing business systems and better manage devices with functionalities such as Device Lockdown, Remote Management, Secure Browsing, Secure Email, Application Management, Content Management, and Contacts Management to build a perfectly managed mobility ecosystem.
Unified endpoint management solution to secure, monitor and manage the entire mobile device landscape for a company.
Kiosk lockdown solution.
Secure web-browser or web-kiosk solution.
Digital signage and video-looper solution.
Device farm solution.
● Enroll and deploy devices quickly and easily using the multiple enrollment options available.
● Allow app access and restrict device features based on user roles.
● Configure device settings and push apps to devices using default jobs and policies.
● Set notification and alert policy for emergency situations.
● Use the central console to track and manage devices.
● Lock down devices to a single or few permitted applications only.
● Create an app store with permitted apps for work.
● Troubleshoot devices remotely.
● Create reports and monitor device health.
● Manage peripherals and accessories such as charging docks, smart battery, smart printers, etc.
● Secure devices using features such as remote lock, wipe enterprise data (on devices), password policies, app filtering, remote app updates, device peripherals lock, and more.
● Secure corporate data through containerization of apps on mobile devices.
Why 42Gears’ Solution
● Multi-Tenant Architecture: Host multiple customers in a single instance.
● Flexible Deployment: Option to deploy cloud and on-premise.
● Customization: Ensure business agility through a scalable and customizable solution.
● Scalable: Increase the number of licenses quickly based on business requirements.
● Innovative: Enhance user experience through latest technological capabilities such as multi-tenant hub, things or peripheral management, device farm management, mobile threat defense etc.
● Multi-Level support: Choose from standard, premium, and enterprise multi-level support options to meet specific business requirements.
● Affordable: Issue license types based on customers’ needs and budget i.e standard, premium, enterprise.
Showing all 7 results
Secure | Cloud-Based | No Setup Required
Productivity of a team depends on how easily and quickly team members can find and contact each other. This is becoming an enormous challenge as workforces are increasingly going mobile. AstoContacts by 42Gears is an Enterprise Contact Management tool that allows seamless sharing of contacts among mobile team members. A user can quickly lookup a contact then call, email or text them with just a tap.
Build your Private Mobile Device Farm with AstroFarm, use the devices you already own.
AstroFarm empowers your team of developers and testers to access your company’s devices from anywhere, at any time. Take your DevOps to a new level by building a device farm from the devices you already own.AstroFarm empowers your team of developers and testers to access your company’s devices from anywhere, at any time. Take your DevOps to a new level by building a device farm from the devices you already own.
When deploying mobile web applications, security is an important criteria for success. The most common requirement is to limit access to only certain websites for corporate use. SureFox, the secure browser by 42Gears, creates a safe browsing environment on mobile devices and desktops. This makes the devices suitable for use as self-service web kiosks and data-collection terminals for various types of businesses.
Kiosks are great tools for business to connect with their customers, employees, and public users. However, the process of building a traditional kiosk is complicated and time-consuming. The cost associated with industrial kiosks is also unrealistic for most businesses.
SureLock by 42Gears offers a quick and easy way to lock down off-the-shelf mobile devices. With the help of SureLock, tablets, smartphones, smartwatches and even desktop computers can be used as dedicated-purpose devices.
42Gears SureMDM addresses complex mobile device management and security challenges with comprehensive features. These features ensure a simple, safe and easy way to manage variety of corporate-owned as well as BYO devices. SureMDM, powered by 42Gears UEM, is an intuitive and powerful Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) tool for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and macOS platforms.
We’re pleased to announce that SureMDM has been verified as an Android Enterprise Recommended Enterprise Mobility Management solution. This designation certifies that we offer comprehensive technical solutions and have knowledgeable teams focused on modern Android security and management.
You can expect Android Enterprise Recommended EMM solution providers, like 42Gears, to demonstrate:
Start Your Free 30-day Trial
You can secure, monitor and manage company-owned devices for dedicated use as well as employee-owned devices used to access company data (BYOD). SureMDM incorporates all aspects of enterprise mobility through unified endpoint management, including Mobile Application Management, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Content Management.
Digital signage solutions are useful for delivering targeted content to audiences in order to grab their attention. SureVideo can be used as a video looper to display advertisements, news, product information, or anything your business wants to deliver to its customers.
Install SureVideo on a tablet or TV stick and configure a playlist that plays videos in a loop. You can easily deploy the playlist on multiple devices and update it at any time.