WORLDS FIRST MOBILE UHF RFID PRINTER
Zebra’s P4T/RP4T is the first-ever mobile thermal-transfer printer with optional UHF RFID printing and encoding capability. The easy-to-carry P4T/RP4T printer enables users to print bar code labels and receipts where and when required on long-lasting and high-endurance thermal-transfer media – resulting in enhanced data and asset-tracking accuracy and improved workforce efficiency
THERMAL TRANSFER LONGEVITY
When paired with tested genuine Zebra thermal-transfer supplies, the P4T/RP4T printer produces 2- to 4-inch-wide labels or receipts that withstand harsh environments and offer archival longevity ranging from 18 months to more than 10 years.
UHF RFID CAPABILITY
With the option to add the RFID capability, the P4T/RP4T printer is ideally suited to point-of-application UHF EPC Gen 2 smart-labelling applications for compliance or business improvement now – or in the future.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EASE OF USE AND PRODUCTIVITY
For optimal printing quality and printer performance across our product line, Zebra strongly recommends the use of genuine Zebra supplies as part of the total solution. Both the P4T and RP4T are designed to work only with genuine Zebra smart batteries and smart-ribbon cartridges, thus maximising safety, ease of use and print quality.
- Receiving – inventory labelling
- Shipping – picking labels
- Work-in-process labelling
- Lifetime product tracking
- Shipping labels for large items
- Container labelling
- Blood-bag labels that meet
- Specimen labels
- Outdoor sales item labelling
- Cold-store bulk item labelling
- Label attachment at remote locations
- Utility labelling of outside plant
- Durable and archivable receipts
- Inventory control
- Facilities management
- Crime evidence bar code labels